Could i be experiencing implantation??

shannette22
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:19 pm 
Post subject: Could i be experiencing implantation??
I am trying to figure out if i could possibly be pregnant. I am 4dpo and i am cramping like crazy. I have another 2 weeks till my period is supposed to arrive. Today I recently had a really strong cramp and it went all the way to my back. Im bloated a bit and crampy. I know its too early to test. I dont know what this is. Could i be going through implantation or could it just be cramps showing up for my period. I also still have very sensitive breasts shouldnt that be over by now also??? Help please.
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:34 am 
Post subject: aaaaaaaaaaah !
heya hun, I dont know what to say it is possible but i am also like you, if you are only 4 days dpo it will be too early to test. I have had all the same symptoms as you except for the swollen breasts, have done 2 tests with a positive faint line and another digital that said not pregnant. my next period is 'due' to arrive on the 6th nov so like you i have to wait now and see what happens, its horrible waiting eh ? fingers crossed for you, keep me updated. vicki Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular