1fasle bfp maybe..but 3???helppp pleasee!!!

xlouxloux
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:56 pm 
Post subject: 1fasle bfp maybe..but 3???helppp pleasee!!!
well, i havw now done 7test over the last 2weeks 1st test was a faint bfp..next day clear blue bfn..few days later three cheapos bfn...so good 4/5days later thought well put my mind at reat that is was a bfn last time got a twin pack of cheapos n did un faint bfn within secs then went back after 5mins (as stated on leaflet) and was a very very faint bfp and a even fainter bfp so now my heads spining dunno what to think tbh x kept the tests in bathroom so i could keep seeing if i was just seeing things lol there super faint but there.. can u realy get 3 false bfp?? xx please help i have noone i can talk to about all this tbh n its driviing me crazy lol Question
lysianassa
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
I had three days of BFNs before I got my first very very very faint BFP. I would test again for the next few days and see what happens

xlouxloux
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:39 pm 
Post subject:
hey x thank u for reply x i made an appointment at docs for two days time cos was worryed mite be somert wrong with me or somert x had alot of bfn's with all three of my children but never in this strange pattern soo worrying n confussing cos u dont even knw if ur actually pregnant or not! Rolling Eyes Question
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular