need help pleaseeeee!!!!

xlouxloux
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:38 pm 
Post subject: need help pleaseeeee!!!!
:?: totally unsure what to think..mummy of 3 ..
hey well does a early 1st resopn test yesterday n got a veryyyy faint 2nd line.. then cos was worryed n unsure got a clear blue dig test this morning and say 'not pregnant' after ages of it doing that egg timer thing lol gosh what do i think ere ?? am i preg.. or am i not?? red you cant get a false poss result soooo worryed :S please share ya wishdom as im pretty much on my own with all time n its driving me mad lol xx
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:10 am 
Post subject:
Hiya and welcome Smile

In my honest opinion the 1St response test are more sensitive and reliable in the early stages than the CB digitals.
Give it 48hrs from your last test and it'll likely give you a more definitive answer.
Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:09 pm 
Post subject: hey x thanu for replaying
dunno if my test pic it shwoing on my profile or not lol i did two cheap no name tests today and two very bfn's no faint lines at all so taking it as just a one off i guess x Question Confused
Amymel86
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:19 am 
Post subject:
I would wait to see if you get your af this weekend, then test again if you don't. It could just be that the tests you got your bfns on are not sensitive enough.

When are you due your af?
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:16 pm 
Post subject: I have exactly the same problem loulou............
I was quite convinced I was/am pregnant after having a miscarriage last year. All the usual symptoms, literally no period last month, discharge, constipated etc. Did a test last night , came up faint pink line in the test window, did another one first thing this morning and same thing, same lines, rang my doctor and she said a lines a line so i was feeling positive. However my friends suggesting taking a digital one (clear blue) and it came back not pregnant so whats going on, do you think I could be pregnant, freaking out now ........... PLEASE HELP !XXXXX
Amymel86
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
What brand did you get your BFPs on?
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:39 pm 
Post subject: hey amy
Hey Amy,

Thanks a mil for the reply.
I got my positives on Pregnatest and Lisubel but the BFN on clear blue digital. I just don't get it. Yesterday was a positive, this morning a positive but this afternoon a negative ? Sad
xlouxloux
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:52 pm 
Post subject: thanks for replys :)
hey all x did another two 1 respo tests n got a bfn so taking it as a fake one off lol i dont have periods as im on pill been on it since my baby over a year ago but missed loads of it due to doctors messing up my tabs ect hope u all get the bfp u all want good luck Very Happy xxxx[/b]
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:55 pm 
Post subject: Re: thanks for replys :)
[quote="xlouxloux"]hey all x did another two 1 respo tests n got a bfn so taking it as a fake one off lol i dont have periods as im on pill been on it since my baby over a year ago but missed loads of it due to doctors messing up my tabs ect hope u all get the bfp u all want good luck Very Happy xxxx[/b][/quote

Oh no, so you arent pregnant then ? Keep trying hunni, I guess maybe I am in the same position as you then as I got 2 positives yesterday and today (faint pink lines) but then this afternoon took a clear blue digital and same as you it said ''Not pregnant'' so I dont know what to think.............. x
Amymel86
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:29 am 
Post subject:
Hmmm... I don't know about the sensitivity of those brands I'm afraid. It sounds as though you will have to wait a day or two to see if af arrives and do another test. Good luck!!! Smile

Jump to:  

Community

Popular