help...all my 2 1/2 month old son does is scream!

Peanut1983
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:50 pm 
Post subject: help...all my 2 1/2 month old son does is scream!
My son is two and a half months old and all he does is cry. If he is not eating or finally passes out he just cries. Nothing comforts him. He always has to sleep in the swing or he w ont sleep. And when he finally sleeps he maybe gets an hour at a time. I have changes his formula four times. He has been on enfimal gentlease...goos start gentle....soy...and now on enfimal nutragimen. Norhing helps. I can tell his poor stomach hurts
I dont know what to do. I give him gas drops...gripe water ans clic calm. Nothing works. Someone please give me some advice on what can help him
ImANewMommy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:10 pm 
Post subject: Crying Baby
Your son will be fussy whenever you change his formula. The fact that you've changed it 4 times is probably one reason he's so fussy! I had to change my son's formula 3 times and he was really fussy during those "transition" times. Also, my doctor told us that from about 2 months till about 3-4 months, babies will naturally be fussy and there's nothing you can do to prevent it! He said that they are curious about what's going on around them, but eventually their little bodies are so tired that it makes them mad. That's why they get fussy. He said the best thing you can do for them is cuddle them and get them calm. Don't try to stimulate them with lights or toys because it will only make them more tired and more fussy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Newborn Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular