sooo confuessed with my own body!!!!! :(

xlouxloux
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:28 pm 
Post subject: sooo confuessed with my own body!!!!! :(
last 2na half weeks i have had 3 very faint poss tests but also 5bfn tests i got sore boobs everything smells very strong,shatterd 24/7 defo moody and other night had bad tummy (bottom way-sorry if tmi lol) and had a bittta a bleed but then stoped (im on pill so dont get afs anymore) and im just sooooo confused feel like im losing the plot tbh!!lol any one had a mix of very faint poss n bfn's n still been preg???just not sure of the chances of this even being a pregnancy tbh x Question
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
Aww hUN I can only imagine how confusing it must be. Is it the mini pill your on?
I would recommend you go the drs and they can do bloods. Tell them you've had bfp and bfn and you just want a clear answer. X
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:41 pm 
Post subject:
hey x its cezzatte?? think thats how its spelt lol i been on it for over a year constantly but in last month had alot on my plate n just been forgetting it tbh silly i know.. i had alot of faint tests with all three of my other kids but never any bfns in between so im just worried incase i got somert eles wrong x
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:48 am 
Post subject:
i would definitely get your doctor to do a blood test.

i dont want to worry you, but with the faint tests and bfn's over 2 weeks makes me think a possible ectopic, which you are more at risk of being on the pill.

the other possibililty is the tests you are using giving false bfp's. the clear blue +/- tests are notorious for this.

xlouxloux
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:20 am 
Post subject:
thank u for reply.. im at doctors this morning regarding this in about an hr n a half so will keep u all updated.. worred cos wen i was 16 i was told i had pco so thinking maybe this is why xx Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular