Im pregnat??!!!!

tinker28
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
hi have you had a bfp test yet? becaues after 4 months tests can show bfn. thats if you are over 4 months if your feeling baby then i would say you must be. hope you get sorted hun x
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:39 am 
Post subject:
hi tinker. im 9 weeks this is my 2nd pregnancy and im having neagtive tests but my lin nigra shows dark on my belly all the way to my breast. feel like something kicking i feel a hrd lump and when i touch it it moves away lol im dripping milk a little bit running to the bathroom a lot. sleeping alot too. swollen aching feet cant stand for too long. eating everything hate 14 peices of lean meat with rice n beans the otheer nite never ate like that before lol. dripping whit dischrge heavily. tummy starting t o round and navel poking out. showing already somewat.
cant wait til thursday hopefully they give me a sonagram!!! cant see movement but fell it when i touch the hard lump felt like feet to me lolz. i suspect twins but it could be just one
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:51 am 
Post subject:
You wouldn't even be able to feel the womb at 9 weeks Question It doesn't rise up from behind the pubic bone until around 12 weeks normally Question You certainly wouldn't feel kicking as the baby would be too small ,it would also be very unusual to have a darkened linea nigra and be leakinbg colostrum so early Question and a week ago you said you were 7 weeks Question
In fact from your last period you'd only be about 7 weeks and 2 days Question
Although I know they can be misleading as with my last I had what I thought was a period when i was in fact 4 weeks pregnant Question
Either you're not pregnant which the negatives would suggest or I suspect you're much further on than 7-8 weeks Question

All the signs you're getting could just be a hormone imbalance though ? So if this test is negative and the ultrasound doesn't show anything I'd ask for some blood test to see whats going on as leaking milk can be a sign of high prolactin levels which can actually prevent pregnancy xx
tinker28
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:01 pm 
Post subject:
charlene6789 wrote:
hi tinker. im 9 weeks this is my 2nd pregnancy and im having neagtive tests but my lin nigra shows dark on my belly all the way to my breast. feel like something kicking i feel a hrd lump and when i touch it it moves away lol im dripping milk a little bit running to the bathroom a lot. sleeping alot too. swollen aching feet cant stand for too long. eating everything hate 14 peices of lean meat with rice n beans the otheer nite never ate like that before lol. dripping whit dischrge heavily. tummy starting t o round and navel poking out. showing already somewat.
cant wait til thursday hopefully they give me a sonagram!!! cant see movement but fell it when i touch the hard lump felt like feet to me lolz. i suspect twins but it could be just one
hi hun how did you get on having your test done hope you got a bfp? xx
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:42 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies im bacck. lol and not BFP! Sad but my line has not dissapeared its pale and longer but its visiable. running to the bathroom more often than every two hours. still have white discharge too ( tmi i know sorry)
but i always had that
got more bumbs on breast n they chapped n peeling
i have put udderly smooth on them
smh
line on tummy is growing longer but dont darker
and tummy harder on left side
"blood" tatste in mouth
feel sick
get mad a pppl for no reason then laugh
smh
lost a few pounds
?
and not sure if i feel kicks or gas bubbles
lol
i give up
SMH
its been the same since stil have my periods
n this one was way lighter than usaul
i know this tmi but it started off light pink then 2 days later red then pink then red
weird....
i dont know maybe i am prego but im still unsure...i even lost my appetite lol
lost 4 lbs
134 to 131
eat up alot of foods taht have folic acid
but still low on other nutrients
still not sure if i should take prenatals just uincase
in case
cant tell the differnce between gas bubbles or kicks
cant see movement but i feel it
tummy round but not fully hard
im like ???????????????????????

ladies please help me out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular