i have a bfp!!!!

tinker28
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:32 am 
Post subject: i have a bfp!!!!
Me and oh had sex 21th oct by 9dpo i used fr and got a poss on the test i tested cuz i just didnt feel right. i have been preg 5 times now after trying over 6 years 3 mc. i do have a little girl . we are really in shock Surprised i go from 33 day to 50day i had a mc a few months ago i had to have a d and c. me and oh then set a date to get married 5 oct next year its all booked i have got my wedding dress and everything Embarassed . OH is not very happy as we said we will wait till after the wedding. oh boy i did not expect to ovulate on day 13 or 14 0r 15 Shocked i think he will come round. i think the d&C as made me ovulate very early. never in all the years of ttc has it ever been early most of the time its on day 25DAY to 45DAY i feel really sad cuz its not happy new and my mum will kill me cuz she as paid £1300 for my wedding dress. i think the family will be disserpointed with us thats how i feel. i will be happy anyway if no one eles is. Crying or Very sad xx
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:43 am 
Post subject:
Sod them I say Shocked if they can't be happy for you when you've got wonderful news after trying for so long Shocked I'd be furious if anyone said anything negative Shocked I'd like to hope your mum will be so thrilled she's getting a grandchild that she won't even mention the dress Shocked Smile
Anyway you'll be due in early July sometime won't you ? So by October you could well fit in it anyway Question Laughing
Congratulations anyway , i'm really pleased for you Very Happy xx
tinker28
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:54 am 
Post subject:
thank you hun thats really nice. x OH said we cant do both Sad so if i have to pick. it will be the baby all the way. i said we can get married anytime i dont care. hes just worried how we are going to manage with money and stuff like that. but you get by. xx
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:04 am 
Post subject:
I think babies are as expensive as you make them Smile There are ways of spending very little and they don't need half the stuff you think they do :)Do you not still have baby things from your daughter as well ?
Maybe you'll find you can afford both ?
Perhaps relatives would chip in and pay for some of the wedding stuff instead of buying presents ?
I suppose it depends on if you want a really big day though, as its the same with weddings you can do it on a budget and have a great day Smile or you can really blow the bank Shocked Laughing
xx
minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:41 pm 
Post subject:
congrats hunni, as nat says ur be bak in ur dress by then anyways Very Happy

nic xx

ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:16 pm 
Post subject:
congrats hun. x

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:23 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations. TBF, you have more control over when to get married over when you can get pregnant. xxx
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:38 pm 
Post subject:
With 11+m notice - you will more than likely be able to move your wedding over a few months if it makes you happier - but I see no reason why you can't do both - like someone already said - babies are only expensive if you make it so - weddings the same. And if your family are disappointed that you are pregnant after the long journey you've been on - then that is a real shame. I'd be quite angry to be honest. Same with your DH choosing between a baby and a wedding. Mean as it sounds and I certainly don't mean offence, but you've been together for so long, why is the wedding suddenly so important that he'd put it above a baby that you've obviously been trying for for a while and been through MCs and a D&C too. You can't control some things in life, and if now is the right time for you to be lucky and have a baby - then grasp it with both hands - you never know when it will come again! Smile

Best of wishes hun xxx

tinker28
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:35 am 
Post subject:
thanks for your replys. its all going to be ok. we will be getting married and will be having a baby. dh was so worried. i understand where he was coming from!! we have no money that is true! with what we pay for child care and for us to pay the billes we are just keeping are heads above warter. think he was just sceard. but we have talked alot over the weekend. i am happy we have both come round to the fact we are going to have another baby Very Happy and it will all be ok. xxxx ps i have phoned the wedding dress shop and she is getting my dress in the next size up so i should fit into it. Laughing thank you all love tink xxx
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:05 am 
Post subject:
Glad it's all working out. x
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:47 pm 
Post subject:
Really glad you were able to talk it through hun (and sort the dress too!) best wishes and happy & healthy 9 months to you hun xxx

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:38 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Tink, wishing you a H&H 9 months xx

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:55 pm 
Post subject:
Glad you have it sorted now and huge congratulation!!!! so much for you to look forward to in 2013 Very Happy Good luck xxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular