Unsure!?!

HayleeLou
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:42 pm 
Post subject: Unsure!?!
Right..hiya ladies
Last af was 30th Sept so was expecting her around the 28th October but still nothing..not normally late if I am its only ever a couple days. This month I have had a few 'symptoms' such as
- nausea for the last week and a half..quite strong in a morning but feel it throughout the day
- mild cramping everyday since monday but no af or spotting
- certain smells actually make me feel sick in particular cigarette smoke (never bothered me before) my partners deoderant botheres me to the extent as he cant wear it, smell of curry and chip shop chips have bothered me too
I chose a chicken burger meal from the pub ate half and couldnt do nomore for feeling sick, got home and actually vomited for the first time
- Headaches for around a week and half on and off
- generally feeling run down
- Tired...I do work early mornings but am used to the hours but me falling to sleep at 9 and sleeping straight through to 6 (usually quite restless of an evening)
- running to the toilet a little more (even girl in the office commented on how often today
- strong heartburn over the last couple of day.. starts late afternoon and lasts all night
- boobs ached with nipple pain for 1 day last week but nothing since then and I dont think they look or feel any different
Bit of help or advice would be much appreciated ladies
Thank You Smile x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:32 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds very much like youre pregnant to me, Id buy a test.
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:11 pm 
Post subject:
Tested this morning with a clearblue digital and got 'not pregnany' so jus don't no wat to do! Girls at work are saying maybe its a lil too early to show yet but I'm 6 days late now can they be right?
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:31 am 
Post subject:
It could still be too early as unless you know when you ovulated and how long your luteal phase is then you could have actually got pregnant much later than you think Smile , if you ovulated late then you won't get your BFP until 10-14 days after that .
If say you ovulated a week later than normal then you're not technically "late" until 7 days after when you'd normally expect AF so a test might not work before then ,especially a cb digi as they're not designed for early testing ,which is what you'd be doing if you did ovulate late this cycle Smile xx
HayleeLou
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
Tbh no I don't no when I could of ovulated coz I haven't been tracking I got a bit too obsessed with it last time so both partner and I have decided to jus take a break and enjoy being together if it happens in the meantime then pefect if not I'm going back to the doctors on the mew year! Anyway...yesterday I woke up with sicky feeling didn't really want to eat lunch but I ate some and threw it back up! Today I have had sicky feeling but not as strong and hve beem tired even had a nap altho I had 8 hours sleep las night but when I went to the toilet 15 minutes ago the tissue was stained light pinky colour so I'm thinkin maybe I've jus been overthinking things and I'm out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular