ladies...need some help plz x

Amiesmum
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:09 am 
Post subject: ladies...need some help plz x
hii i need help.. my first day of lmp was 4.10.12 i bleed for 5 days... im ttc so ive checkd online and apparently i ovulate between 20-25th...well last 2days my boobs have been so sore buyi got a bfn on a hpt...how many dpo am i... and wheshould i do a hpt again?? xx please help me xx
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:35 am 
Post subject:
No way to tell how many DPO you are from an online calculator all these do is give you the average for someone with your cycle length Question
The length of your period makes no difference to when you ov or to your cycle ,as you count from day one of one period to the day before the next starts , I'd go off the longest cycle you remember having and test again if AF doesn't arrive by then Smile , but its always possible to ovulate much later than normal for no apparent reason Question and if you don't test or track ov then its impossible to say when your period should be due or how many DPO you are xx
Amiesmum
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:45 pm 
Post subject:
hey thanks for reply...im due af today n its a no show so far...my nipples r so sore n we had plenty of love this month..all my tests so far r bfns....Sad

Jump to:  

Community

Popular