water infection

AngelDelight
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:22 pm 
Post subject: water infection
Hello

Just wondered if anyone has suffered from a water infection whilst pregnant? I have been so ill over the weekend thought something may have happened to bean as the pains I was experiencing all around my stomach were awful its made me feel sick, dizzy, lethargic and generally rubbish!

I hope the antibiotics clear it up soon as hate feeling like this especially when pregnant. X

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
very very common during pregnancy so don't worry too much. I hope you feel better soon. xxx

AngelDelight
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:34 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the response trace. Just can't believe how rubbish its making me feel and then concerned for bean as I've yet to see my bean on screen. X

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hun - hope you feel better soon - I really feel for you - it is horrid and makes you feel so much worse than you would otherwise. *hugs*
I had two while pregnant with Sam (one at 3.5 weeks, went to GP at 4.5weeks so very early on! and the other at around 25 weeks) and was fine, he was fine. The main risk is that if you don't get it treated soon enough it can easily lead to a kidney infection, because your immunity is lowered it makes you more suceptible.
Get well soon hun x

WeeGem
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:48 pm 
Post subject:
I went to A&E in a panic with pains in my stomach at 6 weeks pregnant...me thinking the worst...but was a kidney infection...antibiotics & lots of water & cranberry juice cleared it up in no time Very Happy hope you feel better soon x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular