feeling down

Amiesmum
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:12 pm 
Post subject: feeling down
well my first day of lmp was 4th oct and lasted til 9th....todays 6th n after many of early preg tests( staryed tesys 4 days before af due...cos i was so hopeful) im almost 3 days late n ive given up hope of my bfp...tested today and was a bfn agsin....im just soo down ..need cheering up :'( x
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:25 pm 
Post subject:
It's not nice when you realise that month hasn't been successful. Try not to dwell too much. xx
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:34 pm 
Post subject:
i was just so excited web we decided ttc and we went docs and he prescribed utovlan as i was on depo and whn i got my af after the course of pills...i thought this is it... plenty of baby making and bugger ne 3 dys before my af due i get sor nipples ...now my af 3 days late with sore boobs not so muxh nipples and i keep wretching at some things...i just keep getting bfns.....my sis in law is 20wks preg and cant afford bby refuses to work or pay out for anythin for thi baby..getting every1 to buy stuff and theres me who worka can afford baby an in a long time relationship... sorry to moan im just soo gutted and angry :'( x
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:53 am 
Post subject:
Keep your head up, when it is time it will happen for you and because you are better of it will be way more enjoyable for you! Good luck on your journey ahead. Smile
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:20 am 
Post subject:
Aw hun, I'm sorry your feeling so down Sad I know how you feel about others getting pg who seem to have no responsibility or regard for their actions or future, it makes me so mad Aaarggh

Keep the faith, I remember a couple of really long cycles I had and I had convinced myself I must be pg, its so hard, but I did get pg in the end, after so long of thinking there was something wrong, there is hope xxx

MrsZargon
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:45 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear you are feeling low, and yes I also understand what it's like to know ppl that get pg in completely the wrong circumstances and then carry on with no regard for the life that they are bringing into the world! It really hurts and makes you wonder why itis all so unfair doesn't it?! when I feel low like that (and believe me it has been a lot recently) I try to focus on all the good things in my life and all the good things that have happened to me so far. I hope you get AF soon if it's not to be a BFP this time and then you can move onward and upward x
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:36 pm 
Post subject:
It does get to you when others who aren't responsible have their babies first. We're all in a similar situation so you're in good company. x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular