Please READ and reply!!

Ryleigh8
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:24 pm 
Post subject: Please READ and reply!!
I have been experiencing some pregnancy symptoms. Tired, really bad headaches, sore tender breasts, back aches, cramping, but nothing too bad. I was suppose to start my period on 11/1/12 I started bleeding on 11/512. I have never missed a period, they're always have been regular. I taken two test after I found I missed my period, both were negative. Could I be pregnant? Since I'm bleeding? I'm freaking out!
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:28 am 
Post subject:
it sounds like your period was just a few dates late.

things like stress, gaining or losing weight, moving house, starting a new job etc can have an effect on your cycles.

Ryleigh8
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:28 am 
Post subject:
But it's just so strange! I've never been late. Lol. I'm just worrying wayyyyyy too much! I'm trying so hard to conceive.
Newash12
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:43 am 
Post subject:
I'm having a similar situations to yours , I was suppose to start on the 11/02, and haven't started yet, I was thinking stress or my new job but I don't feel stressed at all, and I am NEVER with my cycle :/
Ryleigh8
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:43 am 
Post subject:
Now I'm starting to feel it harder to breathe! My fiancé said that is an early sign of pregnancy. Is it true?
Ryleigh8
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:44 am 
Post subject: Cramping and Spotting
I have one week until my period. I just started to cramp and started spotting. It's much lighter than my usually period. And it's a very bright red. Could I be pregnant?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular