ouch in agony

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:19 pm 
Post subject: ouch in agony
Yesterday I work I start with the most awful pains in my right shoulder, it was absolute agony to drive home and pick Alex up, so much so whenever I turned I nearly blacked out Sad All night I was in agony.

Got up this morning and that pain has gone only to be replaced by the most awful pain around my kidneys radiating up and down my back, seriously I feel like I've been beaten up. Its so bad I'm struggling to breathe Sad

Managed to speak to dr who said it could be a UTI but sounds more like a gall bladder problem, has anyone else had this?

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:58 pm 
Post subject:
I had pains last time in my shoulder and back and when I asked, I was told it could be indegestion... I took gaviscon and it really did work! Clearly yours is a lot worse though, so I hope drs find out what's wrong and help you

xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
I had a similar pain last year but it's was after an operation and it was trapped wind of all things... But in my shoulder.. Hope it's nothing serious xxx
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:32 am 
Post subject: shoulder pain
I have had this before, like the lady before said, mine too was trapped wind, felt like someone had stabbed me with a knife and was twisting it. Also indigestion can casue this, and my auntie gets it due to lack of calcium. Milk used to help my indigestion or mints, or a hot water bottle/wheat bag to ease trapped wind xx
keltru
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
I agree with the others you can get referred pain in your shoulder and other areas due to trapped wind and it can be excrutiating. Peppermint is good at shifting trapped wind, try some peppermint tea Hun x x

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
Yep Id go with trapped wind too, I had it after surgery in my shoulder and it was awful pain. Get some windeeze x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular