Damp and sticky?!

finlayx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:28 am 
Post subject: Damp and sticky?!
Hey everyone Smile
(Sorry the topic sounds a bit grose, didn't know how to word it!) I'm 37 weeks pregnant and I've been having plenty of Braxton Hicks, some of which are becoming quite painful! This morning though I've woke up and I feel rather wet. My underwear is a little damp, feels sticky to touch but doesn't particularly have a smell to it. I just feel really damp and moist. What could this be? I keep worrying that my waters are going to leak without my realising what it is! x
LianneJane5687
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya,
Sorry i haven't experienced this before but maybe phone your Midwife? they'll be able to advise you.

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun..it's likely copious amounts of discharge..its quite common at this stage but a good way to tell is to pop a pad on till its damp/wet then take it off and allow to dry. Once dry it''ll likely smell sweet if it's your waters. X
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:18 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun I'll give it a try! I've been having lots of discharge the past week or so but that's usually a cloudy white colour! x
Faerydae
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:34 am 
Post subject:
I was the same around 37/38 weeks, some mornings I woke up and my PJs and the bed were damp and I always worried that it was my waters but it was actually just a lot of discharge Smile

Jump to:  

Community

Popular