amazing memory

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:48 am 
Post subject: amazing memory
has any one elses little one got a really good memory? sam will often tell me about things that happened months, and even a year ago!

recently we drove past a church and sam said 'we went in there with grandad' which we used to take my half sister to youth club there, but i havnt spoken to my dad for a year, so it was last summer when we went!

Lilly777
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:40 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah I'm noticing more and more my LO has an amazing memory, she literally has to do something or go somewhere once and she will bring it back up again months later.

I'm actually really shocked at some of the stuff she remembers!

xx
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah i noticed a few months back how good my boys memories are. Especially when i took Liam back after 6 months to a paediatric clinic and he started crying just on the walk from the car to the building and by the time we had got up to the waiting room he was roaring cos he remembered the last time he didnt like it cos he got his wee belly prodded and poked at Sad

jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:40 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah my daughter remembers everything. She is always coming out with stuff and we are like hw the hell do you remember that. We went to ibiza when she was 2, she will be 4 in april and she was like do you remember when we went to ibiza and we went to the beach and watched the fireworks and she remembers exactly who was there and there were loads of us lol

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:12 am 
Post subject:
Evie's the same, especially for specific events. She can recall everything about Christmas last year, every presents, tree and what she wore, ate etc, and will tell us about weddings, places we have been to etc even though we haven't been to them for ages. Her cousin is a year and half and she will still talk about her from when she was born.

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular