Grobags/sleeping bags

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:04 am 
Post subject:
Grobags are great. However, Jamie stopped liking them quite early on and by a year we gave him a duvet which helped with his sleep. Do you know what she's using at the moment?

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
i used one for alfie from about 3 weeks old and have never used an actual gro bag. i tend to just use matalan or asda ones. they were a god send as alfie hated his blankets and moved loads and always kicked them off. i only stopped using them once he started walking as he would trip himself over in them x

[/url]
wannaBmummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:50 pm 
Post subject:
amesymc wrote:
i used one for alfie from about 3 weeks old and have never used an actual gro bag. i tend to just use matalan or asda ones. they were a god send as alfie hated his blankets and moved loads and always kicked them off. i only stopped using them once he started walking as he would trip himself over in them x

Laughing Embarassed is it horrible to say that I find it really funny watching kids try to walk in sleeping bags!! Laughing

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:37 pm 
Post subject:
I laugh too when I see my lo walking in his. His is 18-36 months so its really long, ha ha. Aren't we mean Laughing Laughing

NicolaOasis
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
Loulou, i love the fact that you need to ask this question !!!!!!!!!!! How exciting ?

When do you get your little munchkin ? xx
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
Start intros with her next week. Eight days of intros, then she comes home for good! Very Happy

Soooooo excited!!! XXXXX

My Adoption Journal...
http://www.askbaby.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=115215
NicolaOasis
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
Cant wait to hear how it all goes Smile

Been a long time for you, she's going to have the best mummy and daddy ever , look forward to seeing the awkward family pics of you all Wink xxxxx
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
Supermarket ones are definately great. I'd recommend 3. One for wearing, 1 they've been sick on/wet, 1 spare in case they do it again Embarassed They also take ages to dry in the house so depending how often you wash this has a factor.

The other thing to do is to go along to your local NCT sale, I picked up 3 mothercare ones for £8.

Also as you'll be starting to buy everything from scratch and needs lots all at once its a great way to get lots of cheap gadgets and toys Very Happy

louloubellamozzarella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:47 pm 
Post subject:
Awww thanks you guys! Nic- I will have to see what I can do re the awkward photo- Mwah ha ha!!!! Twisted Evil

Like the NCT idea! Very Happy

X

My Adoption Journal...
http://www.askbaby.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=115215
wannaBmummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 am 
Post subject:
The thing I didn't like about sleeping bags was that there was never any cover on their arms, as my daughter was born in December I was always quite worried about her getting cold.

Ive just found this one which has little sleeves attached swell which I have just got because I haven't seen one with little sleeves before.

http://www.zulily.co.uk/invite/emahon725

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
wannaBmummy wrote:
The thing I didn't like about sleeping bags was that there was never any cover on their arms, as my daughter was born in December I was always quite worried about her getting cold.

Ive just found this one which has little sleeves attached swell which I have just got because I haven't seen one with little sleeves before.

http://www.zulily.co.uk/invite/emahon725

The ones you buy for travelling in the car has sleeves Very Happy Although they are a lot more expensive than normal ones.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular