being more naughty all of a sudden

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:09 pm 
Post subject: being more naughty all of a sudden
Out of both boys, Liam has always been the quieter, better behaved boy. He does have his moments but he usually is the one who will eat more of his dinner, come when you shout on him, etc. But lately it's just switched and he is being the opposite. He's hardly eating unless he's being offered a biscuit or crisps, etc and seems to be purposely defiant. For example if I ask him to come to me he looks out the corner of his eye then acts like he can't hear. I'm quite shocked at how different he has become. He doesn't seem ill.
Is it normal for this sort of change to happen?

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
My daughter changed at the drop of a hat, suddenly became defiant and answered back, almost like the stereotypical teenager, not a 2 year old! Its most likely hes discovering his boundaries and what he can push you with and what he cant. Its a natural process in their development, they suddenly realise they have an effect on the world around them, so they are testing it and seeing what he can get away with, at least this is what I think my daughter is doing!xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular