unsure, neeed advise !?

Newash12
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:30 am 
Post subject: unsure, neeed advise !?
Okay, i usually have my period consistently every 29 days, never late or missed for 3 years. This month (November) I have missed my cycle, I am one week late. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 3 months now, I've taken 2 at home pregnancy test this week tues & weds and they both have been negative! I guessed my question is could I be pregnant and taking the test tooo early on to detect a pregnancy or am i stressed, even thou I do not feel stressed at all, I have to consider that a factor . I've been feeling bloated, tired, a little bit in bad moods occassionally, easily irritated, and occassional nasuea throughout the day, no puking thou, and really dry mouth. Does anyone have any suggestions on when I should try testing again.??? :/
littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
It's difficult if you don't know when you ovulated - you could end up spending a fortune on tests - have you got some internet cheapies that you could use? I've been known to test every day in such circumstances!
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
I used the EPT test I have a calendar app on my phone that tells me when I ovulate. I just don't want to keep testing for it to be negative every time and waste money. I'm already 2 weeks late, so i was thinking about just waiting until next month and see what happens, but the longer I wait the more in jeopardy I put a baby (if there is one) by not seeking proper care..
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
You can buy really cheap 'dipstick' style pregnancy tests online - amazon do them. I was a bit of a testaholic, so they were brilliant for me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular