Best friends pregnant

charPlus2
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:32 am 
Post subject: Best friends pregnant
My best friend found out she's pregnant the other week and I'm so excited for her but can't help be a little deflated as still trying to get head round mc few months ago Sad what makes me worse is she thought she was like 6 weeks she had her book in appointment yesterday and midwife felt her tummy and said will listen for heartbeat but unlikely to pick on up, we'll she did a very strong on and midwife said her bump feels me she's about 17 weeks :-0 so means we would of been preg around same time Sad.
Am I a bad friend for being a little upset?
I am guna be there for her no matter eat and like I said I'm so excited for her as well.
Faerydae
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:20 am 
Post subject:
I don't think you're a bad friend at all, she could also be feeling a bit bad about it aswell maybe. me and a friend of mine both found out we were pregnant around the same time and there was a week between our pregnancies, unfortunately she lost hers and I actually felt quite guilty that I still had my baby
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
It's totally naturally to feel that way.
When i lost Angel Baby in 2010 i found out my next door neighbour was pregnant and even though i was happy for them i was devastated and actually burst into tears.
Times a healer though and it does get easier.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular