Ovlation Confusion! Help Please....

LianneJane5687
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:26 pm 
Post subject: Ovlation Confusion! Help Please....
Hiya,
I'm wondering if someone (or people) can enlighten me please.
Ok so since having our Daughter a year ago my periods have been all over the place, they used to be every 28 days without fail every month but now range from 30-36 Days so i never really know when i'm going to ovulate. Going by my last Cycle (Started 25th Oct and lasting 5 days) i would have ovulated on 12th/13th November which would explain why i was feeling soooo horny for a few days, however, i've been reading up about Cervical Mucus and it says the Egg White Mucus means your at your most fertile and then the watery type is the 2nd most fertile. Last week ( just before supposed ovulation)i had the clumpy type which it says was the least fertile and since then it's been watery...no Egg White which i would have thought i would have had the past week....

Am i just getting the wrong end of the stick? i'm so confused lol

Hope i've written that properly..

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:52 am 
Post subject:
Some months i never had the ewcm hun and i got paranoid and started using samsir so i knew the sperm had a chance to survive in me Smile xx

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:14 pm 
Post subject:
i thought if it was more clumpy streaching it was wen it was more fertile?? i get quite thick cm wen i ov?? hopefully u have it covered... my watery cm norm comes after ov before i get my af

nic xx

LianneJane5687
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
Lexismum wrote:
Some months i never had the ewcm hun and i got paranoid and started using samsir so i knew the sperm had a chance to survive in me Smile xx

Thank you hun, what's Samsir? i've never heard of it before

LianneJane5687
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:08 pm 
Post subject:
minine1 wrote:
i thought if it was more clumpy streaching it was wen it was more fertile?? i get quite thick cm wen i ov?? hopefully u have it covered... my watery cm norm comes after ov before i get my af

nic xx

Mine was a bit clumpy but not stretchy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular