christmas

amie41
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:30 am 
Post subject: christmas
hello ladies Smile

i have to decide on my colour scheme for christmas....
can anyone help please??????????
Faerydae
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:52 am 
Post subject:
I'm going for black, red and silver Smile well... I say black, that's only the tree, all decorations then will be red and silver
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:39 am 
Post subject:
All my tree decorations are gold which was really nice with my previous living room because it was red and cream. But now my new living room is green I think all silver would be better but I'm not changing decorations now with baby so close to Christmas. What colour is your living room? I love the purple decorations that are out at the moment

Faerydae
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:44 am 
Post subject:
lysianassa wrote:
All my tree decorations are gold which was really nice with my previous living room because it was red and cream. But now my new living room is green I think all silver would be better but I'm not changing decorations now with baby so close to Christmas. What colour is your living room? I love the purple decorations that are out at the moment

ohhh my living room is red and cream and I normally hate gold but picturing it now it seems really nice so I may actually do red and gold instead of red and silver Very Happy
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:52 am 
Post subject:
I found the gold just gives it that extra warmth and a glow that you just can't get with silver. My nana does hers in white and blue and it looks so cold to me.

amie41
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:47 am 
Post subject:
my livingroom is black, white and silver. so any colours would go really and last years i had purple and gold but with me losing all my decorations in a move was wondering what colour scheme to go now
RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
We normally do blue and silver but this year we have a new white tree and have gone for bright colour baubles pinks/lime greens etc Smile really excited to put my tree up haha. My oh is begging me to put it up already... Lol!
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:02 pm 
Post subject:
i have red, black and silver and my living room is black white and grey.... i too wanna put my decs up nw lol

nic xx

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
I love creams and gold. I think it gives a nice warm feeling. Our living room is not yet decorated but is cream with 1 brown wall just how we would like it anyway and our last lounge was cream walls with cream/gold wallpaper and 2 small.brown walls which were arches so everything will still go nicely. I like odd red thing for a splash of colour Smile

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
We've got all new ones as we had to get child friendly ones so a bit of a mix to be honest. Mind you I've never really gone with a theme. I just put on the ones I think look nice. Its mainly reds, greens, gold and bronze though. I had a lot of glass and black on the old tree but that won't really work now

DueInSpring
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:52 pm 
Post subject:
Red and gold decorations on a green tree in the dining room/office as the colour scheme is red and cream.

Purple and silver in the lounge as it's purple and cream room.

My bedroom is teal and white so have a white slim tree with blue and silver decorations.

The girls have a pink tree with pink decs and feather tinsel and my son won't have a tree as he's only 2 and will hate it as he doesn't like change too much esp in "his" space x x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular