Anyone charting had 2nd rise in their BBT

famiah
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:13 am 
Post subject: Anyone charting had 2nd rise in their BBT
Hi,

Has anyone had a futher rise in their BBT about 6 days after Ovulation and had a BFP?

AF isn't due till another 4/5 days yet, but since 6DPO my temperature seems to have shifted a little.
I think its called a Triphasic chart is it? But just want to know if it means a sign of Pregnancy maybe? I have slight sore boobs as of yesterday and slight back ache. But they are usually just AF symptoms.
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:54 pm 
Post subject:
I had a secind rise once hun an that was cos i ovd on the second rise. That month i drove myself nuts Sad

I do no that a trispahic chart can point to pg tho so fx its a good sign for you xx

famiah
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:04 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks lexismum, i am really trying not read too much into it. I'm determined to wait to see if AF arrives first or not. Its the first time it has happened to me. I think i must have ovulated during the first rise as my sex drive hit tthe roof Embarassed

But i wasn't too sure this month as i think i missed BD at the right time due to falling out with DH didn't make up in time! Lets hope i don't give in and test early or AF doesn't arrive

Jump to:  

Community

Popular