Paranoia

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:24 am 
Post subject: Paranoia
Why is it you hit 37wks and bam you get totally paranoid that you will go into labour and your waters will break as soon as you step out the door?

I was never this bad with Oliver, I started my maternity and I actually only ever went out if I was with someone else Laughing but this time, I have a child to care for too..doing school runs and shopping etc whilst the OH continues to work all the hours god sends. So the majority of the time i'm heavily pregnant with a young child on our own and I just feel like my waters will break at the most inopportune moment Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing

Anyone else this paranoid or it it just me? Question
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:36 am 
Post subject:
haha i never really got this. . . .in fact I had my waters broken so I always feel like i missed out on that experience and would love for them to go, anywhere ha! Just as long as it is my waters and i haven't just wet myself! Laughing

I have resigned myself to the fact that this baby will be late like belle so i don't think I will be like this, i will probably be doing the school run, hopping up the hill to try and get something to happen haha!

lysianassa
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:44 am 
Post subject:
I'm hoping that once I hit the 37 weeks mark I'm going to go straight into labour, I've really had enough now. But I never was paranoid with Sebastian, I knew I was going to go over and like wannaBmummy I had to have my waters broken so would love for them to go naturally this time around.

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:58 am 
Post subject:
With Oliver I was convinced I would go over as was everyone else..so when I did 'wet myself' In my kitchen I thoight i'd peed my panties lol...I didn't get no gush, but my contractions started almost straight after and I was loosing waters with every contraction so I just worry that i'll be out and they'll go and i'll be walking up the street with wet pants and contracting on my own Shocked
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
Ive been asda shopping today in the hope that all the walking will set me an also to give me summit to do. Ive tomoro planned an all, if i didnt id end up going mad. Im only gping to town to see the xmas lights turned on. I cant sit round the house moping an wondering its too much torture Laughing

My waters went with phoebe an i was in hosp prettu much all day yet with lex i was in labour at home all day then my waters went an thats when i went to hosp. With kai they broke my waters n 3 mins later he was out Smile

I go bed everynight thinking am i gonna be in labour when i wake up lol xx

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:02 pm 
Post subject:
my waters broke in pets at home! luckily it was a slow leak and not a full blown gush or else i would have been sooo embarrassed!! x

[/url]
XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:09 pm 
Post subject:
My waters didn't break until transition stage.. I've heard labour hurts more once waters have gone so I really hope they don't break until the end again xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:12 pm 
Post subject:
My waters didn't break until transition stage.. I've heard labour hurts more once waters have gone so I really hope they don't break until the end again xx

Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hey zee Smile

I was totally paranoid mine would go in bed with lily, I had pads all over the bed, it sounded like a was wearing a nappy!!
But they didn't go until I was ready to push! First push they popped, serving her head delivered and third my princess arrived Smile
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hun I feel the same, I am a bit worried to be honest because my waters just broke without any feeling or warning then my contracts were heavy and fast. So if they say your 2nd baby is quicker I am [*CENSORED*] it especially if I am out somewhere on my own and have to get Noah somewhere too it doesnt seem enough time Crying or Very sad.

I am just hoping I am in the best possible scenario when it does happen.

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
Kenty
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
I have never had this paranoia...maybe as my waters went really late on with all of mine...either that or I just don't care if they go in public lol

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
XxAvasmummyxX wrote:

i can vouch for this. mine was so intense and i felt like i needed to push constantly x

[/url]
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
Char, Thats excactly how I feel, one of my first signs was my waters and it just started thick and fast and I worry if i'm out i won't get home in time lol

amesymc wrote:
XxAvasmummyxX wrote:

i can vouch for this. mine was so intense and i felt like i needed to push constantly x

Yes. My waters went with every contraction and the contractions didn't start slowly and grow with intensity..they were like bam..minutes apart lasting well over a min each time straight away Shocked
Even when OH rung the MW she said 'oh, its her first...she'll be a while yet, ring back in an hour'
After half hour he rung back and I 'spoke' to her on loud speaker...she then believed we weren't exaggerating and she was shouting at the OH to get me to hosp asap Laughing

Hay Kel Thumbs up
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:23 am 
Post subject:
The problem is my Mom lives about 30 mins away from me and i do go there often Confused, I think its just a case of being local to home in the last 2 weeks which is you now Laughing

All this worry and I will prob go over and be in slow labour for 2 day Laughing

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
i am finking this already lol.....with zach i never left the house after 38 weeks and that didnt go to plan so this time i keep thinking maybe i should go to all the places i want to even the ones that are quite a way from my hospital, but i am already 20 miles away from the hopsital when at home so hey cant do much difference Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular