Lap and Dye

kas123
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:42 pm 
Post subject: Lap and Dye
I had a Lap and Dye on the 18th October. they went in though my belly button thing is it is still a bit ozzy there is no smell just scabby which kind of grow for a few days and then fall of to be replaced by more scabby bits is this normal or should i get it looked at. other hole has healed well and no scabs.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
After one of my laproscopic surgeries my belly button remained sore, on closer inspection there was actually some stitch left in there (was meant to be disolvable but wasnt). Sounds gross but I eventually used a pair of tweezers and pulled it out and it healed. Is yours sore at all?
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:34 pm 
Post subject:
it is a bit sore but it is more sore just below where skirts and tights finish. could not see any stitches in there but have on place it seems to go in for miles.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:50 am 
Post subject:
I was just going to say what Nutty did, it could be a bit of a stitch Question , twice now I've had one poke out through the wound and it stops it healing Rolling Eyes , first time I couldn't see anything for ages and only realised after 3 weeks that there was the end of a black internal stitch there Shocked which the district nurse had to cut , this time it was a clear plasticky one tucked right down in the bottom of the crease. I had to get my sewing magnifying glass to spot it the first time Laughing which shocked me as I thought I was just glued Question anyway I was hoping it would dissolve as I had a small hole that wouldn't heal round it and it kept bleeding a bit and was tender and I couldn't be bothered going back to the docs Embarassed Laughing and finally on friday night it came away (after giving it a little pull Laughing ), my op was the 23rd of last month ,so it could still be a bit of stitch tucked away where you can't see it Question
If its an internal one they don't normally dissolve though so it might be worth getting it looked at Smile xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular