ARGHH

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:57 pm 
Post subject: ARGHH
I took Sam into Birmingham today for the German market, all morning she was asking to go. We got to the train station and the car park was full so we had to go to the overflow. She then got upset cos she thought we werent going.

got on the train, went 2 stops and she said 'are we there yet, I want to get off', so i said when we get there mommy will have a wine and you can have a hot chocolate. She kept on at me to buy her a hot chocolate, had one sip and decided she didnt like it.

she then kept moaning she was hungry so i took her to Macdonalds, she ate half a cheesburger and some fries then didnt want it. then said she wanted to go home. we got back and was driving home and she said 'can we go back on the train'

got home and she has had a bit of an upset stomach, so she decided she couldnt eat her tea as her tummy was 'poorly' but she could have a lollipop instead. because I said no, she is now going to bed

tomorrow i am taking her to a garden centre to see santa arriving on his sleigh, then she is going to her dads for the night, or else i would need to be admitted to a mental hospital!

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:45 pm 
Post subject:
Haha, bet you feel like you could do with a few glasses of wine after today Laughing She being a minky?

Jump to:  

Community

Popular