new health visitor.

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:56 pm 
Post subject: new health visitor.
I moved house about 2 months ago. I registered myself and Belle with the new drs in the first week and Ive had a letter back from nhs with r new drs name on it.

Im just getting a bit worried coz i thought the health visitor was ment to come and meet you when you move, ive heard nothing from them at all. Today i got a letter from my old health visitor (been redirected) saying Belle is due her 2yr 3 month review.

I a little confused, if ive registered with a new dr and had a letter from NHS to confirm, why r Belles details still with her old Dr and health visitor?

Should i ring r new Drs to find out and phone my old one to let them know we have moved?

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:01 pm 
Post subject:
It took a couple of weeks for the new health visitor to contact me after I moved. I would ring your new surgery and tell them that you havent heard from the new HV and you need to speak to her about your daughters check.

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:35 pm 
Post subject:
when i moved the hv contacted me a few weeks after registering to come and see me and do the 2 year check. then the old hv contacted me the same day, and i told her we had moved and she said that they hadnt requested Sams notes so she would send them on.

my new hv came out did the check and said she didnt need to see us again, unless i had any problems and asked her to come round.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular