Hello all!

StaceyRD
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:38 pm 
Post subject: Hello all!
Hi everyone! How are you all?

Sorry I've been AWOL. Planning the wedding plus watching my two grow up has been manic. Can not believe George is almost one!!

George caught Scarlet Fever but thankfully has been fine, we only found out two weeks after he got it from a hospital trip on Thurs. No idea who he caught it from!

Isabelle had her first hair cut yesterday - looks very grown up now bless her.

Bought my wedding ring yesterday!! Think we've sorted everything now. Eeeeek!

Hope you're all well - I will be about more from now.

All ready for Christmas??
xx

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Stacey, nice to see you back. Loads of people have disappeared lately. I usually just lurk!!! Laughing Laughing
Can't believe it's only a few months until you get married, that's come round really quickly.

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:06 am 
Post subject:
Wow well done you on being so organised!! My bil and sil are talking about getting married on Valentine's next year but havent even booked it yet!

I cant believe George is nearly one already!

I'm almost sorted for Xmas just need a couple more bits for my oh and Charlie's main presents.. But
I'm not even sure what to get him! Lol.

Hope your all well Smile xx
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:19 am 
Post subject:
I am fully sorted, got everything for all my family, for Isabelle and George for both birthday and Christmas. Just need to sort Paul out - and he has no idea what he wants so is no help!

I have even wrapped a few Christmas presents... Embarassed Embarassed

I know, the Wedding is going to creep up thanks to all between it!

Rach don't think they'll be space now to book for Valentines! We booked nearly a year in advance hehe
xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:36 am 
Post subject:
Thats what I thought... Especially not for Valentine's... They want to be married before their baby comes... But both need to be there to book it.. Emma could go most days as she works next to the town hall... But Karl's just got a new job and cant take a day off yet.

Your way organised. I know what we're getting Lewis for his birthday but we have till Feb to get that.. Just Charlie I'm stuck on.. Joe has enough that if he doesn't get anything else it wont matter.. Hes had new jumper and 2 new t-shirts this week anyway x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular