useless oh..

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:02 am 
Post subject: useless oh..
So 6 days a week I get up with the boys dress them feed them etc Sunday is my 'lie in' day where my oh gets up with the kids and feeds them and dresses them... But hes useless!! Took me 20 minutes to wake him this morning.. Then he couldn't find them any clothes in a wardrobe full of clothes... And hes wound me up so much already im laid in bed wide awake.. So I haven't had a lie in at all... He had the nerve tp have a go at me about the ironing ( I emptied my basket on Monday) and I spent all day cleaning yesterday while he swanned off with his friend... Pointless rant really just wound up with him...
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:08 am 
Post subject:
MEN! Rolling Eyes

They are bloody annoying at times arent they?! xx
Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:14 am 
Post subject:
My OH had been playing cod all morning yesterday while i ironed his weeks work clothes an prepered dinner an watched kids etc... I asked him to clean the bathroom an he said Im just having a game of cod ive only just turned it on Shocked

I went upstairs did it myself an hour later he said right what do u want me to do??? I said [*CENSORED*] off an put the playstation on you lazy [*CENSORED*]!! I was fuming!! He even attempted to bath the kids later on an got a cob on cos he got wet ffs Laughing

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:07 pm 
Post subject:
When I got up I took Lewis to the local car boot sale and into town for some cat litter and when o got back the breakfast dishes were still in the sink. He had managed to get tje chicken out of tje oven for me cos I set the alarm.. And him and Charlie were on the xbox.. Soon as I got in he went upstairs on the pc and spent all afternoon(4hours) painting the skirting boards in tje kids bedroom.... And then he had the nerve to be narky with me!? Lol.. Hes apologized and told me I can have all weekend off next weekend.. Till it gets here and nothing gets done Wink
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:01 pm 
Post subject:
hey at least he tries to give you a lie in day Laughing my OH thinks that because he works all week, that weekend is "his" time to get up late and do bugger all, so even on weekends I'm up at 7am with LO, doing all the housework, making dinner etc, while he sits on the PC Rolling Eyes
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:35 pm 
Post subject:
my OH is exactly the same i ask him to get up with kayne once a week or once every 2 weeks and i spend an hour trying to wake him up which obviously just wakes me up and then he will give him breakfast and get him dressed. Thats it, he does literally NO housework unless i pester him to do something, doesnt cook either. He doesnt even put his own bloody clothes away and if i pester him to he just chucks it all in the wardrobe and doesnt see how that pi*ses me off as ive just washed it all so i just do it. Flippin men eh Confused

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
im kinda glad its not just mine.. i shouldnt complain cos he offers to get up.. but hes so useless and crabby with them its just not worth it sometimes.. hes really lazy when hes at home.. 9 times out of 10 he doesnt even put his plate in the sink after his tea.. but then he can be really lovely when i least expect it and when i complain he tries for a couple of days before he slips back into being lazy haha xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular