im very confused and stressed

mhumay
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:24 am 
Post subject: im very confused and stressed
so this is my problem last september was my last menstruaton i was expecting it last october 20 but on the night of the 18th i had a spotting and i thought i will have my menstruation but the next its still just a small spot i only use a tampon to wipe it and in the afternoon it stopped and never had again so i've decided to use a HPT but until now i only have negative results and yesterday i went to my obgyne and she had me an ultrasound and she sees nothing she is asking me to have a tranvaginal ultrasound to be sure but i really feel like i am pregnant because i eat more often i pee more often actually i already gain weight and my breast are bigger and sore i also have back pains and belly cramps... can anybody help me or can someone give me a piece of advice if i am really pregnant because i am very stressed about it..tnx!
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:53 pm 
Post subject:
Maybe try another test, as u may have tested too early for it to show up. Otherwise a scan won't show a very early pregnancy unless it is done vaginally. The symptoms sound right for early pregnancy but u can't be sure unless u test/ have the scan - so I would do whatever u feel comfortable with!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular