confused can anyone plz give advice

rachx21
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:11 pm 
Post subject: confused can anyone plz give advice
hi bare with me on this guys basically i havnt long had a baby he is 15 weeks old and is my third child, i have had two normal period cycles since birth and everything back on track, but this month half way through my cycle i started spotting very lightly on and off for a day it was a light pink peachy colour very much like implantation bleeding also had af type cramps for about two weeks up untill period arrived well im not sure if it was sorry i did say bare with me! anyhow period arrived around about the time it should and was normal flow to what i usually have but it only lasted 2 days i usually last 5-6 days it just stopped nothing! it usually becomes less and less and then stops. my question is could i be pregnant again or just my body having a funny moment? although period has stopped i still feel af type cramps very strange. i like to add i am not currently ttc and been using condoms which i no are not 100% and i an extremely fertile. did a preg test after the spotting which was negative. sorry for long message and thank you in advance for any advice Smile
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:19 am 
Post subject:
it could just be your cycles returning to normal after having a baby.

my first period after having my daughter was really heavy (not as bad as after birth bleeding but heavier then before) i went straight back on the pill then so had normal light pill periods, but the pill didnt agree with me and after trying 3 types I am not using anything, and my periods have been lighter, shorter and less painful then before. i had been on the pill for a number of years before having my daughter due to painful periods.

the mid cycle spotting could be ovulation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular