6-8 weeks pregnant and bleeding

Eveingram02
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:36 am 
Post subject: 6-8 weeks pregnant and bleeding
Hi there.

Last week I found out I was pregnant. On Wednesday I started bleeding, it's brown and looks sticky, sorry if that's tmi. I am wearing a sanitary towel, but its not leaking out, it's more just when I wipe. I went to the doctors and unfortunately it was most unhelpful and ambiguous. I have my first scan booked but its not until 19th December and I just cannot stop fretting. Any advice or has anyone else experience similar symptoms? Thanks x
hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya,
Don't fret! Bleeding can be as normal as it can be abnormal in pregnancy! I know a few ladies who have bled all the way through and I, myself bled at 7 weeks, and then several times up until around 5 months! It happens, my girly is perfectly fine!
Also, I had fresh blood, brown blood, and completely pouring out of you blood, none made any difference
Xx
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:58 pm 
Post subject:
I bled at 5 weeks - the same as you - small amounts of brown blood, it turned out to be nothing and I now have a beautiful 7 week old! I think you should be more worried if it is fresh red blood and clots - if you are worried go back to the dr or A&E! I went straight to A&E as I was away from home and managed to get a scan the next day!

fingers crossed for you!
Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
ive just had a scan today for having some spotting on friday and a littel today. All is fine with baby so try not to worry hun but get onto your doctor to book a scan x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular