Back here, big decision made x

XfionaX
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:22 pm 
Post subject: Back here, big decision made x
Well after getting my BFP in October I'm back here after my 3rd miscarriage Sad

I really need to give my body time and I'm emotionally all over the place, after my second miscarriage I just wanted to be pregnant again so I spent the following 4 months peeing on sticks and stressing out myself and DH, I was a nightmare! Rolling Eyes
Anyway, I've got two girls, 13 and 2 and I want them to have a lovely Christmas without having a mental mommy!

I have decided to wait till at least feb before trying again, I need to give my body (and head) time to get over my loss before trying again.

And I am going to try the 'au natuel' approach, no peeing on sticks, no temp testing, just going to enjoy dtd and see if the no stressing approach will work!!

Also I WILL NOT do a pregnancy test until my period is a week late Wink

MrsZargon
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:37 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear about the m/c, wishing you a better yr for 2013 xxx
dixxychick
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:19 pm 
Post subject:
That's exactly what i did. I had 2 mc's in 4 months so said to hubby i was giving up trying "properly" and if it happened then it happened. It was actually really nice not jumping on him cos i was ovulating etc, it felt like we were cos we wanted to, not cos the timing told us to. I felt pregnant the month after i last miscarried and I've now got a beautiful little girl who will be 2 in Jan xx

LianneJane5687
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:04 pm 
Post subject:
Really sorry to hear about your loss hun. Fingers crossed you get a BFP when you start trying again

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:12 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry for your loss. Sounds like a good plan, as you said, you want christmas to be lovely for your children, and it will do you good to relax for a bit.

xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular