Help please :(

Green82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:47 pm 
Post subject: Help please :(
Omg I need some help quick Crying or Very sad my LO is 7 months old and yesterday was really not himself, had a high temp, slightly runny nose and just super clingy, wouldnt sleep....got to the point where he cried non stop for about 4-5 hours eventually flaking out after 3 am. He's got his 2 top front teeth coming in, so wasn't sure if it was that or not? Anyway his temp went down.
During the night he had a lot of wind...(woke in the morning with a dirty nappy) but he never took much milk at all, just his meals.
So today he's been ok til late afternoon, wouldn't take his bottle, wouldn't sleep he's now burping loads again? And been crying for ages and ages....so he's probably gonna be the same tonight and cry and cry and I swear I must have only got 3 hrs sleep last the thought of doing it all again makes me want to cry.

So I'm asking if its wind why is he getting it? And is there anything to help?

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:54 pm 
Post subject:
I dont really know whats causing his pain but my sister went tthrough something similar when she was a baby and my mum eventually linked it to eating tomato based foods.. And jaffa cakes.. Dont know if thats any help sorry. She's outgrown it now (she's 5). Did you introduce him to any new foods?? Doesnt really explain the temp unless thats from his teeth? X
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:15 am 
Post subject:
could be down to teeth green, my friend has two boys her first boy wasnt bad with teeth but her second whos 9 months now is a total nightmare !!! crying all the time and very clingy, like the other post though could be something to do with new food? it sounds alot like what happens when babies get colic ..... so could be a stomach thing : / xx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:53 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks girls, well he was loads better last night, still a bit unsettled but no crying Smile thinking its probably his teeth, he's drooling way more than normal, I know teething can give them sore tummies too...

Faerydae
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:59 pm 
Post subject:
if it is his teeth, try ashton & parsons infant powders, my sister gave me her box last week as my LO is having trouble with his teeth and it's giving him a dicky tummy aswell, started rubbing those on his gums and he seems happier and his tummy seems loads better aswell

Jump to:  

Community

Popular