Confused....please help!

Heather07
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:04 am 
Post subject: Confused....please help!
My husband and I have been TTC for just a couple of months now. I went off of my birth control about 6 months ago and have been having a pretty regular AF until this past cycle. My last cycle started on Sept 25th!!! I did have some spotting on day 18th of my cycle for about 3 days. And now I still have yet to receive AF but I also have a BFN Sad Not sure what's going on :/ kinda confused and a little worried. Any advice, input, ideas, experiences, or anything will be greatly appreciated!!!
Pen81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:57 am 
Post subject:
Hey Heather,
Just to make sure I understand this correctly, you haven't had a proper af since late sept? Nothing happened so far? Besides some spotting and bfn?
Hmm, I'm not sure what it could be. I had a delay this month, but that was only a week. Have you seen your GP about it yet? As they may be able to help figure out what could cause it? Maybe it's a side effect from coming off the pill? Though that would be late...hmm...
Sorry I can't be much help! I'd def see the GP if it stays like this, just to check.
Good luck!
Heather07
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:28 pm 
Post subject: thanks!
Thanks for the reply. I actually have a dr appt for my yearly pap next week anyway so.hopefully I will findout what's going on soon. I wonder how likely a false negative could be? That is certainly what I hope is cauaing all of.this but I'm sure it's not lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular