ex problems

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:57 pm 
Post subject: ex problems
last week we had a phone call at work from an agency looking for a reference for my ex (he used to work at the same place) so i put it through to payroll, and she told me that he is working for them.

so when i dropped sam off at the weekend i asked him if he had got the job, he looked blank and said which job? so i said that an agency had phoned for a reference, and he said he had applied for loads and not got any.

i dont really want to go through the CSA as when I did before he kicked off and refused to see Sam, and we have just got into a good routine and I dont want to take that away from Sam.

But if he is not going to be honest with me, and work something out, I feel like I have got no choice.

xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
I think you should go through the CSA hun as I think that is the only way you will get money regularly and on time from him. If he is going to be an @ss and stop seeing Sam then its best he does it now while Sam is young instead of when he is older.

Its sad but I'm sure he'd come round in the end. Yes seeing his dad is important but you also need reliable financial support.

Terri xx

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:56 am 
Post subject:
Steph if it were me I would. I think it cuts a lot of sillyness out when a third party is involved anyway. It's it disgusting when men won't pay what they should for their kids? My ex is the same I don't get a penny from him and never have and I can't deal with the headache of trying as he lives in the US. My sister's ex is the same. He earns well over 70 grand a year and works offshore and has actually set up his own company and pays himself in order to "protect himself against the csa" and gives her £50 per week for her kids and thinks she should be grateful for it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular