No symptons...either way...random?

Pen81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:29 am 
Post subject: No symptons...either way...random?
Hi ladies!
I wasn't sure whether to write this as I am actually worried it's going to jinx me haha! As if af will suddenly start as soon as I press "submit". Wink
But here goes...I am late...I was expecting af last tuesday and nothing, zip, zilch...I had a little bit of spotting over night noticed it this morning. I had accupuncture yesterday and she couldn't feel an af coming in my pulses. It's not a failsafe thing, but she said she can normally feel it if it's close.
I did do a test yesterday, not with my morning wee though as I didn't have any and it was bfn. Could it be it was diluted? Or that I am just really late? I have no symptoms at all, for neither af or pg. I get cramping every now and again, that feel quite deep inside. Feel like af cramps, so everytime I get them I just think af is on its way and then nothing.
My plan for now is if it's still not here by tomorrow, I'll do another test. I don't think I'll be too dissapointed if it's a neg as I'm really not expecting it. Didn't feel an egg this month and bding was very, very, very minimal this month due to it being fireworks month (our dog is terrified).
Does anyone recognise any of this? My boobs don't hurt and aren't senstive or anything. I get bloated every now and again and then disappears. It's quite random. The accupuncturist did mention yesterday it could be due to it getting colder, as that can stall things app? Very strange this... Anyone with any similar experiences, do tell! I have no idea what to make of this! Laughing
famiah
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:18 am 
Post subject:
Do you know if you have and when you ovulated this month?
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:29 am 
Post subject:
Unfortunately I am not 100% sure. I ussually ov around day 16/17 somewhere, but still have a 28 day cycle then (it's ussually exactly a month from day 1 to day 1 give or take a day here or there). I didn't feel the stabbing this month I normally do. I kinda wish now I made the appointment to see the gynea as then I would've been certain whether there was something waiting again. Wink
I did have light spotting around the time I was expecting ov. Never had that before, but heard of it. Could it be I perhaps ov'd really, really late this time? Hence my af has been postponed? I had cramping last week too, which made me wonder if my egg was late, but had white mucus which the accupuncturist thought could've been progestorone. Hmm...
Pen81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:06 pm 
Post subject:
Oh, more spotting detected. I suspect my period is just late! Thanks everyone that read this! Smile And good luck to everyone else in the waiting game! Smile
minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
maybe the spotting could be inplantation??maybe if ur not tracking ov it could have just been later than ur thought??
hope its not ur af thou

nic xx

Pen81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
About when does implantation bleeding happen? Is that ussually around when af is due? It's literally a little bit so far. Still don't feel anything, that's the strangest thing to me I think. Just nothing. I feel a bit fluish from today (sore throat and notice my nose is getting a bit blocked), but apart from that, nothing out of the ordinary. I'm hoping the weekend will give me answer either way. Smile Thx Minine1!
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:47 pm 
Post subject:
How late are you now Pen? Don't want to get your hopes up as yes you could just be randomly late but it does seem weird... I've had ov delayed by travelling before but not AF she always turns up bang on schedule lol. I've had friends who kept getting negative tests even though they were preggers. Fingers crossed for you hon xx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:11 am 
Post subject:
Pen81 wrote:
About when does implantation bleeding happen? Is that ussually around when af is due? It's literally a little bit so far. Still don't feel anything, that's the strangest thing to me I think. Just nothing. I feel a bit fluish from today (sore throat and notice my nose is getting a bit blocked), but apart from that, nothing out of the ordinary. I'm hoping the weekend will give me answer either way. Smile Thx Minine1!

it can happen any where from 5dpo to 10dpo.... i had what i thougth was a cold coming wen i got my bfp?? hows things nw any more bleeding??

nic xx

Pen81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hey minine1!
Thanks again for replying. Smile
It's really weird still. Get tiny amounts of flow every now and again. Really minimal still...one time it was clearly fresh blood. Tmi sorry!
I think I'm going to risk a test tonight. What's the harm. Will let you know! Smile
Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:42 am 
Post subject:
Pen81 wrote:

I had my implantation bleed at 9dpo hun xx

Pen81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:03 am 
Post subject:
Ah thx for the reply Lexismum. Smile

I do have my answer today, and it's af. Shame, but at least I know now either way what the heck was happening in there. I did do a test yesterday and it came back BFN again, so I was expecting it. I was planning to see my GP if it didn't start this week as that would've been long without a BFP. Pfew I am relieved in a way, as I started to get a bit worried. Never had a delay like this before!

Onwards to next month! Thanks to everyone replying! I learn more and more on here! Smile
Good luck to everyone that are in the waiting mode!
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry she got you. Good luck for next month. Everyone will be getting in the christmas spirit Very Happy

xxx

wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to read Pen. Onwards and upwards for next month xx
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
Thx ladies!
Indeed, I'm loving the fact christmas is coming. Smile Everything looks so nice then with the lights etc. Smile Can't help but feel relaxed then, so fx! Wink
Indeed, onwards to next month! Smile Good luck everyone!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular