Baby movements

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:34 am 
Post subject: Baby movements
How many times a day are we supposed to be feeling baby move? I have noticed a big decrease in movements the last 3 days I'm hoping its because he's running out of room but I do feel a bit anxious and wondering whether I should get checked. Iv got midwife at 4pm today should I just wait till then or ring someone b4? X

[url=http://lilypie.com]

wannaBmummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:38 am 
Post subject:
I would personally just wait and speak to your midwife. In theist few weeks and especially the last few days movements are almost completely reduced due to baby being engaged and lack of space. Try not to worry x

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:58 am 
Post subject:
Its not so much how many a day, but your baby will likely have its own pattern. When they do, lay down and monitor...you should feel 10 movements an hour (at there busy/active times)

I found mine is always active in the eve and can get 10 movements in 30/40 mins Smile
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:22 am 
Post subject:
Now I feel a bit silly cus iv called them and they want me in for monitering cus I'm getting like 3 in morning 4 in afternoon and a few at night so they said they better moniter me I also said how bad my asthma has got. I do feel like I might be making fuss over nothing but what if I didn't get checked and something was wrong! Baby is doing a shift as I type so he is moving its just a lot less than he was.

[url=http://lilypie.com]

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:31 am 
Post subject:
Its obviously bothering you so its always best to get checked over Very Happy Don't worry about wasting time xx
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:11 pm 
Post subject:
hunni if you are worried get checked. i did it a few weeks ago. I didnt feel anything all morning and before that he had had decreased movement for a few days. as soon as the mw had a good feel he woke up and didnt stop for about 3 days Very Happy - i have noticed that mine has 2 or 3 days of being crazy and then 2 or 3 days of being quiet - he has pretty much done that all the way through.

I get much slower movement now - more like a bum sticking out or a few jabs with his foot (which really hurt!)

If in doubt get checked. I felt silly when i went in but i figured its best to feel silly and for nothing to be wrong than the alternative xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular