Signs?

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:18 pm 
Post subject: Signs?
I know i've been here before but I was just wondering what, if any..signs you got in the lead up or just before labour?

Looking back in hindsight now, in the week leading upto labour starting my appetite increased dramatically and my bowel movements also changed (more regular and watery Embarassed )
But in the days before...nothing really out of the ordinary. No pains, no increase in BH, nothing...just bam on the morning, waters, mucus plug, contractions, push...baby born 6hrs after contractions started Shocked
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
I had "tightenings" prob braxton hicks (i never got them all through the pregnancy) then they became more intense. So no real signs. Hurry up lil miss!! Eeek can't wait for you Zee Smile

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:43 pm 
Post subject:
Haha, Thanks. I have had an increase in tightenings all through the day now, where as before they were always tea time/early evening. Question
She's still really active too, which makes the tightenings all the more painful Surprised
I'm getting loads of back ache across the bottom of my back too, that causes like really intense cramping spasms.

Probably nothing even related to labour and just her getting comfy in there Rolling Eyes Laughing
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
If i had a pound for every "sign" id be very rich right now Laughing Ive been having bhs all day today, backache for 3 days an still nothing Sad

I THINK my cervix has lowered cos im able to touch it Smile

I hope your signs are all good zee Wink xx

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:13 pm 
Post subject:
Lexismum wrote:
If i had a pound for every "sign" id be very rich right now Laughing

Baby?! Money?! eeee, either way i'd be happy Wink Laughing

Tbh, I think im totally clutching at straws. I so want to believe she'll come a bit earlier (as her brother did) but seeing you Lexismum, and others that have had numerous early birds, then gone on to have a barnical type baby that refuses to budge..I'm loosing hope Sad
Olivers birthday is 6 days after her due date and I'm sure she'll do everything she can to steal his thunder Rolling Eyes Laughing
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:24 pm 
Post subject:
Just wanted to wish you the best of luck, i hope it happens soon

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:29 am 
Post subject:
Aww I can totally see that Laughing Make a proper little entrance wont she haha!!

Lexi came 3 days after kais birthday so they share partys, its cheaper for me lol xx

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:10 am 
Post subject:
I am in the same boat to zee, no signs my mucus plug went 3 days b4 so that could be a sign lol. I hope she does come soon for you.

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular