failed sweep

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:54 pm 
Post subject: failed sweep
I booked into the mw today knowing that cos im over she would give me a sweep. It was a no go my cervix was too high an a positioned towards the back Sad

Made myself a chocolate cake (an i wonder why she dont wanna come out ha) an got a litre of pineapple juice an im gonna rape neil tonight Very Happy

Going to see the cons on friday now Sad

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
Ah hun, try not to worry. I had 2 failed sweeps and then a couple of days after the 2nd one, my waters broke naturally. I bet if you get a date for induction, your little princess will get scared and make an appearance.

Hope your OH is ready for you tonight Laughing

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:20 pm 
Post subject:
Aww thats a bit poo Sad
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:34 pm 
Post subject:
Sad Sorry hun......go clean you kitchen floor, do some squats, pineapple juice won't work, its only fresh pineapple that has an effect, but it still didn't work for me. Get walking!

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
I think you have to have about 10fresh pineapples and core for pineapples to have an effect Laughing

But hayho..it's yummy eitherway and choc cake too..giving her such a yummy diet it's no wonder she's staying putt Wink
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:41 pm 
Post subject:
I think you have to have about 10fresh pineapples and core for pineapples to have an effect Laughing

But hayho..it's yummy eitherway and choc cake too..giving her such a yummy diet it's no wonder she's staying putt Wink
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:44 pm 
Post subject:
ZeeLou wrote:

I ate 7 in one day when I was about 41 week, my tongue bled and i had the runs for about 2 days. . . .and no baby!

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
Eeek lol I can imagine. I love pineapple but don't think I could possibly eat that many in one go Embarassed Shocked Laughing
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
Walking uo and down the stairs sideways is supposed to help.. Hope she comes soon for you.. O tried pineapple but only managed one and a half.. My mouth was so sore!! Go for a drive on a bumpy road too Wink xxx
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:05 pm 
Post subject:
Believe it or not, Im not too fussed she wants to stay put. I know its gotta end in the next week an i can cope with that Smile

jenneve
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:41 pm 
Post subject:
i had 3 failed sweeps, but my waters broke 1 1/2 hours before induction. hope its not too long x

mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:56 pm 
Post subject:
Are you using the evening primrose caps? My first sweep was a no go,mw said that my cervix was really high and closed,which surprised me as i felt like mia was about to fall out at any point! Laughing When i got home i started to up the game with the epo and inserted i in the morning and 2 at night for a week and the mw could touch mia's head the next time she tried,i know you said you are seeing the cons so will have a plan anyway but i would def recommend the epo to give your cervix a head start Smile Hope things get moving for you soon Very Happy XX

ps,i tried the pineapple thing and ate a whole one and the whole of the core as i had read its that bit you need to eat,all that happened with me was i had sore gums from chewing the core and burnt lips from the fruit,i looked lovely Laughing
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
Ill prob be induced tues of next week hun so no point in starting epo, i did try i just found them too messy for my liking haha!

Im sure the cons will give me one tomoro regardless Rolling Eyes xx

mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:17 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah they are a bit messy,oh thought i was really pleased to be in bed with him,what he dont know and all that!! Laughing I dont get to come on that often now but still check to see if you have had her yet! Good luck am sure next time i log in you will be a mummy again Very Happy XX

Jump to:  

Community

Popular