I have internet!

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:45 pm 
Post subject: I have internet!
Hi everyone im back!

I moved house about 8 weeks ago and have been without internet the WHOLE time! (i never realised just how much time i spent o the net untill i didnt have it Laughing )

Anyway my new house is amazing and i am sooooooooooooooo happy that we finaly moved out and got r own place. Belle has changed so much as well, she seems so much happier and her speac has come on amazingly well since we have moved. (my aunt recons its coz she can tell im happier ) Hopefully now all my posts will be happy ones and no more moaning! Laughing

I havent made any friends here yet but have started going to lots of groups, we do 3 a week at the moment. (its a shame that 2 r on a wednesday and 2 r on a thursday at the same time so have to alternate)
I hope it wont be much longer b4 i start to make friends, people here so far seem so much nicer than back in Salisbury.

If anyone on here is from Cornwall (St Austell area) and would like to meet up or can recommend anymore grous to me id love to here from you.

Now i need to read lots of posts on here to see if ive missed any good gossip.
Laughing

Mummy2Harry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:46 am 
Post subject:
welcome back...glad ur move went well Very Happy xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular