in agony!!

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:30 am 
Post subject: in agony!!
Sorry girls just need to moan a bit! Spd has really uped a notch! Sleeping is impossible and walking is soooo sore! It feels like someone has tried to rip my legs apart! I really want things to start now!!

We have our induction app on.monday and as much as this pain is nearly un bearable i dont want to force him if he is not ready! I just dont know what to do!!! Xx

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:39 am 
Post subject:
Aww bless you Sad it sounds so painful.
You'll be 38wks + by Monday and induction will likely be in the final week anyway? Your baby is fully cooked now and will thrive as much on the out side as he is on the in side. There's no harm in discussing it...by Monday you might be glad to be given a date Smile I know I am now.
I know I'll miss my bump but my mental, emotional and physical self are so ready for her to come now Wink
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:33 pm 
Post subject:
You just have to do what is best for both of you hun. I know induction isn't ideal, but neither is being in such awful pain. I can completely understand and really feel for you.

ShevAndNissyNoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
Awwww I'm welling up reading this post because you are so close to holding your little long awaited man in your arms now hun and I can't wait to here that he has arrived, don't get on here as much these days with a toddler to run around after but good luck Hun xx

shelleyf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:15 pm 
Post subject: Re: in agony!!
ELP1 wrote:
Sorry girls just need to moan a bit! Spd has really uped a notch! Sleeping is impossible and walking is soooo sore! It feels like someone has tried to rip my legs apart! I really want things to start now!!

We have our induction app on.monday and as much as this pain is nearly un bearable i dont want to force him if he is not ready! I just dont know what to do!!! Xx

Well i'm sorry Erin but i am a lady who sticks to my word and way back in April when you said you could never imagine yourself with a big bump i did say that i would ask you if you could believe it when you were huge and in pain and desperate to give birth!! Laughing Laughing Laughing hope it seems real now!! Bless you hun joking aside i know it can't be much fun for you and i hope the next week or so goes really quick if he doesn't arrive soon xxx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
i know how u feel hun. i was due to be induced at 39 weeks cos of my spd. i was given a sweep at 38 weeks which sent me into labour. i prepped before hand on my mw advice with epo as it makes your cervix soft. good luck!!! x

[/url]
ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:45 am 
Post subject:
Shelley haha very true. Someone up there wanted to shut me up because i am huge!! Smile another reason i want him to arrive asap!!

I.am not sure how my induction will work. Kind of hoping for a sweep first. But i have been tsking epo since 36 weeks si hoping it helps xx

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:26 pm 
Post subject:
I was induced at 38 weeks. It wasn't actually because of my spd but I was struggling to walk by that point so know how you feel

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:10 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear it's so painful, hope you get a better nights sleep tonight and he doesn't keep you waiting too much longer.

xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular