Midwife appointment

lysianassa
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:29 pm 
Post subject: Midwife appointment
Well I had my 36 week appointment this morning and my bump has not grown in the last two weeks so they are sending me to the consultant on Wednesday and hopefully I will have a growth scan. The little devil is facing sideways with her back to my left side and her legs on the right Rolling Eyes And she's not engaged so I reckon she's going to be as late as her brother was. Mad Sad Plus she thinks a lot of my weight now is water retention *sighs* typical.

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:48 pm 
Post subject:
Well I can say what ur midwife measures u sometimes doesn't mean a bloody thing as iv recently experienced being measured 39 wks last wk and sent for a growth scan and he's right on track so don't worry a about it to much. Was ur last baby small? It's good they do keep a good eye on us tho isn't it. Aww sounds like baby has got in a nice comfy position but not the best for u! I would get on the ball and clean ur floors to try encourage baby to change position. X

[url=http://lilypie.com]

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
Measuring does not mean to much hun especially by a week ot two. Hopefully the growth scan will.b fine and will tell you a lot more xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular