step son...

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:12 pm 
Post subject: step son...
Some of you may remember me moaning about him a couple of weeks ago that he is lazy bugger lol.

Well it turns out he has been lying to the job centre to try and get money out of them by saying he has to pay board and if he doesn't we have said we will kick him out and make him homeless !! BTW he can't claim yet as he's not 18.

The job centre phoned my husband to discuss money with him and where his son would go when we kick him out and my husband had no idea what he was talking about !!

Also we found d out last night he has been having money off his grand parents, my husbands parents. They are elderly and retired. They say they were helping us out keeping his moped on the road....fair enough I get that they are trying too help. I'm annoyed because he keeps saying he's skint yet he's been going out every night,taking money off tghem and asks me to get him deodrant etc as he has no money !!

I'm sorry for the rant I'm not being the wicked step mum I'm annoyed with him & more so coz this is how it started with my brother and my brother is a lazy sod who doesn't want to work and thinks he can skank of everyone else !!

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:05 pm 
Post subject:
Oh hun, what a nightmare!! You poor thing having to deal with this on top of being pregnant.

Im sure you have said before why he cant, but can he live with his mum?

My Aunt is a sponger, thinks the whole world owes her, and has just moved out of my nans. (she is 50 years old btw) She now has a brand new flat which my nan has carpeted throughout and my nan has bought 3 cars for her in the last 3 years cause she has written them off and has the insurance paid for!! This annoys me so I can only imagine how you feel having it happen to you.

Perhaps your husband needs to have a chat with him and make it clear that he needs to sort himself out xx

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:21 pm 
Post subject:
His mum lives in yorkshire and we live in norwich he didn't want too move with his mum when she moved nearly 3 years ago.

He has been told if he doesn't buck.his ideas up he'll be going to live with his mum !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular