first night in big beds

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:16 pm 
Post subject: first night in big beds
So finally bit the bullet and bought the boys beds. They came today so out went the cots (which was quite sad) . I was dreading tonight as the boys were jumping on them all day and i was worried they thought it was just a game to climbon and off them but they didnt nap all day so after a bath they went to bed, tucked them in and sang them a song and went to walk out. Craig sat up ready to climb out and i said "no you stay in bed" then i walked out and put the light out. I didnt hear a peep and within half an hour they were snoring away. So happy and proud of them! Just hoping it continues and that there's no mishaps with them falling out. I got them normal sized divans as want them to last them for a while and havent bought their bed guards yet so put their old cot mattresses down on the floor for now just in case.

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
Sam has been in a single bed for about a month now, and i was worried about her falling out as its a lot higher then her toddler bed, but she hasnt (yet!) she is also sleeping a lot better, maybe because she has got more room as she is such a fidget.

LianneJane5687
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
Woohoo well done to your boys, fingers crossed they'll continue to enjoy sleeping in their 'big boy' beds

Mummy2Harry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:09 am 
Post subject:
aww bless em! Well done boys x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular