(.)(.)s

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:11 pm 
Post subject: (.)(.)s
Sorry girls if this is tmi....

I've always been small chested, a size 32a, and I don't think they've grown at all in the first 12 weeks. If they haven't by now, will they not grow at all? And would this stop me breastfeeding? I don't think there'd be any room in them for any milk Confused

xx

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
It won't affect your breastfeeding no. Mine are only a B cup and managed to successfully BF feed my son Wink
The milk will come in the days after giving birth and your boobs will turn from (.)(.) to ( . )( . ) Laughing
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
Smile When I was pregnant with Samuel I went from a 34A (.)(.) to a 36E ( o )( o ) in the first 8 weeks - many of our friends guessed I was pregnant because of this!

Then once he was born they were around that size for a week, then went down to C cups and now are Bs again, even though I'm 12 weeks with baby 2... my boobs haven't grown at all this pregnancy. I still think it should be fine though to BF with smaller boobs because I'm still BFing Samuel fine, and a friend was always small chested and BF her little lady perfectly ok Smile
xxx

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:50 pm 
Post subject:
MingoMayo wrote:
Smile When I was pregnant with Samuel I went from a 34A (.)(.) to a 36E ( o )( o ) in the first 8 weeks - many of our friends guessed I was pregnant because of this!

My mum said this to me after I anounced I was expecting at 8wks pg...she said 'i knew it, it was either a boob job or pregnancy!' Laughing

But tbh, mine actually don't look any different now...they just look teeny compared to my big heffa-bump!! Sad
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:40 am 
Post subject:
I have big boobs.. I am a 38g and I've had problems feeding both my babies.. I didnt get any milk at all with Lewis... And my mum is quite big chested and didnt get any milk with any of us (5)... So I wouldn't worry too much about size. Smile x
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:04 am 
Post subject:
I am still in my normal bras at the moment but the last week their starting to get really tight as the milk is starting to come through. So their only just starting to get bigger, but i find when u have had the baby they go really big

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
wannaBmummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:11 am 
Post subject:
It won't effect your breast feeding your boobs will go rock solid and v painful a couple of days after birth when your milk comes in, it's horrible!! And I would consider urself lucky my friend also has small boobs which didn't change at all during pregnancy. I on the other hand have gone from 34e to 36h!! And they are still getting bigger, they are so painful and uncomfortable and if I lie on my back I feel like I have an elephant sat ony chest!!

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:59 pm 
Post subject:
Mine did grow very slowly through out with Ava but I'm only 9 weeks and my boobs have gone massive and very firm like they're ready for bf already!? I have to say it's made them look a nicer shape its made ne consider a boobs job after this lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular