induction booked

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:41 am 
Post subject: induction booked
For next friday Shocked Crying or Very sad I cant believe I am being left a whole 13 days to go over!! I dont know whether to laugh or cry, feel abit numb tbh.

On the brightside I had a sweep, she turned my cervix around, 1.5cm dialated so she said she was able to get in an have a sweep around haha!! I did ask about using epo to thin my cervix an she said not to Confused

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:44 am 
Post subject:
I was left 13 days. With any luck shell make her own way anyway and you wont need to be induced Smile xx
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:05 pm 
Post subject:
I really dont think she will lol, Ive made her too comfy Smile I need to stop baking haha xx

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:10 pm 
Post subject:
Jeepers, thats a long wait. Get on that bouncy ball hun or keeping jumping you OH Very Happy

At least you were a bit dialated this time so your sweep was a bit better. FX she will make an appearance soon x

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:35 pm 
Post subject:
Ahh at least your sweep was a bit more successful Smile let's hope that'll kick start something within the next 48hrs.

As for the epo..I don't think they are really meant to 'recommend' or 'advise' stuff like that. Even all the sites say "it's not medically proven" lol
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
The mw said if it works it will work in the next 24 hours Rolling Eyes

Ive told neil we arw getting it on tonight haha!! He hasnt got a choice really poor lad. I might stick a few epos up there after an all. I cant believe what a lazy little baba I have xx

lysianassa
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
13 days isn't too bad. I was 16 days overdue when they started my real induction and he came 28.5 hours later Shocked Depending on the hospital they can only legally let you go overdue for so long, that's what the doctors told me last time

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
I had my last baby at 40 + 6 so tonight might be the night for you too! Good luck at least u no it cus happen any time and there's only a little more waiting to do untill u are holding ur baba x

[url=http://lilypie.com]

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:42 pm 
Post subject:
theres still time hun, kayne came at 41+2. Just have a relaxing few days and baby will be in your arms before you know it xxx

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:15 pm 
Post subject:
I have my friend whos a reiki master coming round tonight to do some reflexology on me Smile Im getting desperate now haha!! Its very relaxing an nice so it dont hurt ro try it. She did alot of reiki on me after i had the mc an helped get my cycles back tp normal so i think it helps Smile xx

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:03 pm 
Post subject:
Aww hun how frustrating. On the other side youhave a maximum of a week and no more!! I hope ahe shows soon

i dont think they reccomend epo after a sweep especially because thongs are more open so more chance of infection xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
That does seem a long time, but it's exciting that it's getting closer. Hope the sweep has done it's job and you go sooner though Smile

xxx

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
A week max i know Very Happy

Erin i didnt think of that Confused Ill just have to hope neils little men can do a goos job instead haha xx

candyBUMlove
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
Awww hugs !! I'm still waiting to 4 days over now lol tried to book 41 week appointment for Tuesday but no space boo !! Hope she turns up soon and u don't have to wait 13 days !! I'm so impatient now !!! Bet ur like me lol !! Xx

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
wow 13 days! I hope your hospital isnt as bad as my local one, as they have been so busy, that every one I know that has been booked in for induction has been sent away, but ended up going into labour naturally!

my friend went in at midday, was examined and told to go home as they had no beds, phoned at 5pm, and 8pm, then had him at 5:20am! 12 days over.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular