2nd night this week x

zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:09 pm 
Post subject: 2nd night this week x
Well last nite was like an exact reply of wednesday night the pains in my belly, back, bum were unbelieveable i was actually in tears last night......i am v tired today from it but defo nt gettin my hopes up at all that it a "sign" x

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
My braxtons had me in tears hun they was so painful. My mw said that some ppl actually need pethadine for them Shocked

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:03 pm 
Post subject:
Arh hun they must be painful mine are ok at the minute only last about 20 seconds and prob get them 8-10 times a day. Try a hot water bottle on your back will help ease the pain

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
lysianassa
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
This has been what I've had for the last couple of days. All I can suggest is that you try to rest, take off as much pressure from your pelvis and back (by leaning over an exercise ball or footstool), have a supply of paracetamol on hand, get the hot water bottle out the cupboard, soak in the tub and make sure you get your OH to massage you whenever you need to. He got you in this mess so he has to take the consequences! Laughing Very Happy

zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:16 pm 
Post subject:
thanks ladies i cannot believe how much BH's hurt, i never had any with Zach so it totally new to me x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular