hooray!

andie76
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:21 pm 
Post subject: hooray!
at last!!! everything crossed for 6th time lucky with the help of his/her very special guardian angel!

xxx

(edited to make pic smaller)

Last edited by andie76 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
andie76
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:23 pm 
Post subject:
ive just realised thats not the most recent picture. here it is -

hehe!!!

i had this (12week) scan last week (2days before amelies birthday - what a rollercoaster of a week) and i'll be 14weeks this fri!!! due date is 10th august but i'll be induced/have a cesaerian before then.

its been very scary - i had brown spotting/discharge from weeks 4-5 but my dr agreed to do blood tests & i was shaking like a leaf when she rang & said they had more than doubled!! i had been convinced it was over which was going to be all the more traumatic because our appointment for the recurrent miscarriage clinic was the following week - you have to cancel if youre pregnant or recently miscarried so i had no idea when we'd get another appointment. plus id taken the gamble of still trying that month even though it'd mean cancelling the appointment. firstly because i hadnt got preg the last 3months which wasnt like me so i thought if its meant to be it'll happen & if not we've got the appointment. secondly i really believed the most recent miscarriage wasnt linked with the other 3, it was just a one off....the asprin & progesterone worked for amelie so i had faith it would work again. thirdly the leaflet said 50% of people come away with no answers and fourthly, the results take up to 3months to come back and youre not allowed to try in that time. that would had killed me when i knew the chances of getting results were 50/50 anyway. if we hadnt have had amelie i might of thought differently but my body had carried a baby to term once so i was sure it could do it again.

we've had scans every 2 weeks from 6wks & im waiting for my appointment for the consultant to come through so we can arrange what appointments i'll be having with her.

for now im on progesterone pessaries twice a day(only until fri hooray!!), baby asprin and clexane injections both once a day.

ive been feeling great as i always seem to when pregnant. tired, thirsty, hungry and windy in the first few weeks....but no majorly obvious symptoms.

our families were very emotional when we told them the news which we did after our 10wk scan (we knew the 12wk one would be around amelies birthday & wanted to keep the occasions separate as such a mixture of emotions).

so im back to work in the next couple of weeks and after pretty much having a year away from the world, my life is starting to take a really nice shape for 2012!

hope no one minds me not saying anything sooner. its really hard coming back time after time to say its gone wrong again so i wanted to wait to be sure!

thanks for reading!

nearly forgot but a HUGE thanks to nat & elp for the advice on soy - theres no reason to think my body needed it as i never had a problem ov'ing...but my bfp happened the month i took if just incase, so who knows!!! it certainly didnt do any harm so thanks again ladies!

thanks also to those who have asked after me recently. its really lovely to know people have been thinking of me Smile
xxx

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:48 pm 
Post subject:
oh wow, i am so happy for all of you!

Mahoosive congratulations!!

xx
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:49 pm 
Post subject:
Awww thats a fantastic story , got tears rolling down my face now, not helping with the typing I can tell you Laughing so so pleased for you and it looks like 2012 will be a fantastic year for you Very Happy glad the soy helped you out Laughing and loving the scan pic , very clear and if you were interested it would be a good one to put the nub theory to the test Wink aww it's such brilliant news Massive Congratulations xxxxx
xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:52 pm 
Post subject:
I'm absolutely thrilled for you Andie!!! Massive congratulations to you and your OH Very Happy Very Happy You have me in tears here, I just really hope everything goes smoothly for you this time. I know it's such a worry but hopefully the extra care you are receiving will give you all the reassurance you need.

It must have been a really hard few weeks with all the worry about this little one and with Amelie's birthday/anniversary but I'm so pleased things are working out for you now.

And what a very beautiful picture of your little baby Smile S/he certainly has a special guardian angel watching over. It is hard having things like scans, etc around mile stones but I think it makes it even more poingant....my edd is 3 days before Isabella's anniversary. It'll be a time of mixed emotions but helps me keep faith that this little one will arrive safe and sound.

I was thinking about you last week and lit a candle for Amelie xx

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
nat70 wrote:
if you were interested it would be a good one to put the nub theory to the test Wink

Wow, yes!!! I can see what you mean Nat!! xx

andie76
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:59 pm 
Post subject:
oh no dont, youll all have me going in a minute!!!

youre all so special, thank you for caring as much as you do, im very privileged to know such amazing group of girls Very Happy

banoffe - i just replied to the lovely post you wrote last week!

nat - nub test?!!

vic - thank you so much for lighting the candle. at least amelie was surrounded by isabella and all the other gorgeous angels for her birthday, i like to think of them all together (no doubt causing mayhem!!)

xxx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:15 pm 
Post subject:
If you google it all will be explained, but if you don't want to know the sex then I wouldn't as some pics will come up that might spoil your surprise Wink Laughing xx
Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:01 pm 
Post subject:
Andie, It is such fantastic, happy news to hear you're doing so well. You know we will all be keeping everything crossed that you continue to have a healthy perfect baby x

.... at least amelie was surrounded by isabella and all the other gorgeous angels for her birthday, i like to think of them all together (no doubt causing mayhem!!)

xxx[/quote]

I have to agree with this and it makes me smile with happiness when I think about them all up there playing together. Can you imagine the roll call to keep them all in check!

We have all our beautiful Angels watching over us. They will keep your LO safe xxx
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations!!! god bless this works out for you. i have full confidence it will. It feels right.

all the best xxxx
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:51 pm 
Post subject:
Massive congratulations to you!!!!! Xxx

mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
Awwww massive congratulations Smile so pleased for you,we have not had a direct chat but i have seen you on here supporting others,you are a lovely lady and i wish you a very happy pregnancy,congratulations again Very Happy
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Fantastic.. FX that all goes well for you hun, you deserve it xxxxxxxx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
Wow, such fantastic news, congratulations I'm so so pleased for you xxx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
Party Party Party Party Party Party Party WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Andie Im over the moon for you, congratultions. xxxxxxx
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular