its very sad, but.....

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:59 pm 
Post subject: its very sad, but.....
I just ordered my new washing machine - a 9kg one hahaha !

I can not cope with all my washing and the fact that i have to leave a few bits out because they wont fit ! On a good day i have to do 2 dark loads a day, sometimes 3 or nearly 3 and about 3 white washes a week its getting stupid so i ordered a bigger machine in the hope i can get away with 1 a day or a couple every other day....till baby is here Laughing

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:11 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing I do the same and theres only me, hubby and Belle.

I had a nice big one in my own home so could do about 2-3 washes a week one dark, one light and one white (i like my whites very white) Now the house im renting comes with one but ts only a 5kg one so doig LOADS of washing. Hasnt helped it broke last weekend and only got it fixed on wednesday so have LOADS to catch up on.

Belle just gets everything dirty, i now refuse to have a table cloth on at meal times coz it just gets covered, think im gonna get place mats to wipe lean as well now Laughing

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:36 pm 
Post subject:
Lol i have a wipe clean table cloth. Is very handy !!

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:36 pm 
Post subject:
i get super excited about new appliances haha. i got excited when i got a 6kg washer cos my 5kg one was broken.. and im really excited cos im getting a new bed on monday.. i got a runner cos i thought it would stay cleaner than a table cloth but it spent more time in the washer than on the table..
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:54 pm 
Post subject:
I really should sort out getting a washing machine. We moved into our new place about 2 months ago and have been busy getting other appliances. My mum has been doing all our washing bless her. I do pay her with washing powder and chocolate tho Very Happy

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:03 pm 
Post subject:
RacheynHarry wrote:
I really should sort out getting a washing machine. We moved into our new place about 2 months ago and have been busy getting other appliances. My mum has been doing all our washing bless her. I do pay her with washing powder and chocolate tho Very Happy

Appliances direct - can't beat their prices they have 5* rating and they were so friendly on the.phone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular