relationships

EmmaSharonMiasMummy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:57 am 
Post subject: relationships
Well as much as I absolutely adore my OH even though we argue over stupid things a lot.

Only problem being we split up a few weeks ago as I got in my ex's car with my LO which is his daughter so he could give me a lift to a toy store as it was heavy raining and I needed to get a few more presents for mia for her birthday. My oh didn't like this at all as he knows what my ex is like but I told him he only took me 5 mins down the road and he didn't do anything to hurt me or anything like that but he broke it off as couldent bring himself to be with me when I went behind his back when I promised I was never gonna get in his car but I've got to say this was an exception so nobody please think bad off me.

Anyway we got back together not that long back after we had a long chat and decided it was just a huge misunderstanding, problem being I just feel I have fell out of love with him but don't know how to tell him because I do love him but there is something in my head telling me I shouldent be with him Sad he even asked me last night do I love him and I said yes but he's noticed I'm acting completely different Sad

I really don't know what to do and need some advice if someone can help please Sad
Thanks
Emma xx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:33 am 
Post subject:
i think its a bit silly of him to be funny about you getting a lift of your ex, as it was for the benefit of your daughter, its not like you are going out with him all the time.

im not sure if there have been problems with your ex, but if you didnt feel comfortable around him you wouldnt have accepted the lift.

you posted before about your bf saying some hurtful things to you, and to me it sounds a bit like he is trying to control you.

if you are having doubts, then i would say to break it off now, before you get more involved with him.

as you and your ex have got a kid together he will always be a part of your life, and you need a man that will understand this.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular